Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: another college instructor back-stabbed

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rick Denney on May 11, 2003 at 14:48:24:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: another college instructor back-stabbed posted by but... on May 11, 2003 at 14:00:11:

I didn't comment until three levels deep in the thread. I said "I'd bet it's copyrighted." You (I guess it's you) said, "Don't be ridiculous. [It's] not copyrighted." I countered with the question, "You mean there are no copyright symbols on the publication?" (or something to that effect.) You answered that there wasn't. I said that in fact, copyright law says it doesn't matter.

If you think that telling me not to be ridiculous followed up by a claim that runs counter to every principle of copyright law of which I'm aware, and not get a reaction, then you have overestimated my patience. Furthermore, you brought in a general complaint about my behavior in other threads as an ad hominem diversion, while you hide behind anonymity, giving me no similar opportunity to measure your current words by your previous ones. Again, if you don't think that is provocational, then it seems to me you need step outside yourself a little bit and view it from the other side.

I'm standing out here in the open, while you are hiding behind your alias throwing stones. You wouldn't find that irritating?

Besides, last week was my week to bitch about copyright violations. This week it's your turn. Didn't you get the memo?

Rick "who may be obnoxious but who always signs his name" Denney

Follow Ups: