PT-6P for immediate sale

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JaTtik Clark on May 29, 2003 at 10:34:21:

Hello all. I am still selling my PT-6P (in lacquer). The horn is around 2 years old in GREAT condition with just a small ding where the bottom bow meets the bell (below the ferrule). Unfortunately, I have no photos of the horn but stand behind my description. I have had the pistons vented, aligned, and lapped for better response and action. I have also added pull rings to the 1st, 2nd, and 4th slides (these have also been lightly lapped) for easier access as well. Also included is a longer tuning slide for those that might blow the horn a bit sharp (this is in addition to the regular tuning slide). I have found a different tuba that is a better fit for ME but this horn is a very nice and flexible 5/4 CC tuba with a warm colorful sound and good projection. Standard B&S case is included. I need to sell it ASAP and am asking for $8000 OBO. All reasonable offers will be considered!! If seriously interested, email me at rurouni_XYZ(AT)hotmail.com. I will only respond to inquiries that are e-mailed to me. Also, please excuse any spelling errors in my message. Thank you!

JaTtik Clark
Oregon Symphony

Follow Ups: