Re: Tubas for Sale -- June Edition

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Getzen MUST SELL!!!! on June 04, 2003 at 16:22:52:

In Reply to: Tubas for Sale -- June Edition posted by Billy M. on May 31, 2003 at 20:24:24:

Hey guys,
I have a beautiful Getzen G-50 for sale. I'm asking $6500 for the entire package (gig bag, mp, slide extensions and horn). It's a 4/4, 4+1, Silver plated. 98% of the plating is still intact. Response is excellent and even across the horn. Pitch is great if not very close on every note on the horn. The tone is nice and dark and the horn is in very good shape. This would be ideal to learn CC if you are thinking of switching (that's what I did). It's also great for quintet, band, small orchestra, solos (I played the entire Vaughan Williams Concerto, including the high Ab without a problem, on a recital). If you are interested, please email me at bgalli1(AT)lsu.edu or call me (preferable as I will be away from a computer soon) at 225-772-9535. That's my cell phone and I can be reached anytime. The horn will be in Brevard, NC this summer but I can also get it to Knoxville, TN without a problem. Pictures should be posted within the next couple of days. The price is of course negotiable and please contact me fast as I need to move this horn.

Thanks,
Brian

Follow Ups: