Re: Re: Re: Re: Another UPS problem

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mary Ann on November 14, 2003 at 09:53:10:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Another UPS problem posted by James on November 13, 2003 at 09:16:24:

uh....if the women are always mad at you, I suggest that you do some discerning; are there men whom they DO get along with?

How to talk to women training:
Do not say or do anything, under any circumstances, that you would not do or say to a suspect-looking man at the urinal next to you in the public restroom at the bus station. This will work 100%. Also talk to them with the same respect you would reserve for a 500 pound gorilla whose seat you would like to sit in, if you are in the position of having to give them direction. If you are not in a position where it is your JOB to give them direction....don't.

You sure managed to push MY button, and I am a decade past any PMS symptoms. I will allow that there are women (and I know some) who seem to always be sitting on the hair-trigger, and invariably you will find them guzzling sugar at every opportunity, not realizing this is the source of their emotional instability (and thoroughly, completely addicted to it, to the point of "not possible to give it up".) I dare you to find a woman with "PMS" who wholly abstains from sugar, alcohol, and products that contain growth hormones, such as beef and dairy. But I digress, don't I? In my next life I'm going to be the Nutrition Dictator. Right after I get done with my "How to Talk to Women" task in this life.

MA

Follow Ups: