liberty bowl

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by steve on October 19, 2000 at 21:50:32:

this dec26-31 the polo mo concert and marching band is going to the liberty bowl in tennese. we will be one of 4 band i think that are from mo that are going to the bowl games. we are a 54 peice band right know and are number 1 or 2 in the state it depends who u talk to. the other school is stewartsville, there band derector is our old one and he is good.

in nashville we will march on the street on the field and we will have a concert band comp wich we should realy woop up on must of the states.
we are a 1a school that gets a mean score of 92.5 score in marching and a straight 100 in concert. i am the lead tuba player along with my freind thomas the third guy can`t really play. this will be a cool thing i hope and should rember forever.

next year we are going to the marty gra party down south some where i can`t rember.
right know we are number 1 in the state and hope to come home with a least 1 award there.

this saturday we are going to maryville mo to a long ass march comp 3.5 mile playing the same songe over and over, amerastar and just do it . and we can rock the house.
it will be a very big comp i hope we win.

tuba boy
steve

Follow Ups: