A heartfelt thanks....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mark F. on October 17, 2001 at 00:37:49:

I wanted to take this opportunity to let everyone know how much I appreciate all of the incredible support and feedback about monsterweights. I sold my last availible set tonight, and as of know I am out of stock on them. (I have kept a couple sets aside for any horns I might own in the future) I am not ruling out the possiblity of making more, especially if I get several requests from people that intended to buy them, but just never got around to it. At the present I am about ready to announce a huge change in my life involving the tuba (more details later in the week hopefully), so making more monsterweigths in the next couple of months would be very difficult. Contact me if would like to be placed on a list to be notified when and if more are made up.

I would like to thank all of you who encouraged me to set out on this project, and I would have kicked myself for a long time if i had not tried it. I knew I had a good product, but even I was shocked at how uniform and feedback was. Every letter sounded like they could have composed by the same person. Even tonight, I put a set on a Alexander, and every person in the room agreed on the sudden and dramatic improvement in the sound of the horn. The alex was a nice horn to end with, because I had my doubts the monsterweights would help one. because they are already so good. The weights took a great sounding tuba and made it even better.

In particular I would like to thank Charlie Krause, Richard Murrow, and my wife Terry for the encouragement to try something new and different. There are still a few sceptics out there, but none that have actually experienced my weights in person, and for that I am very proud. I of course, would like to thank all of customers, you know who you are.

Thanks again,
Mark Finley
P.S. I will update my website very soon to reflect the new stock status, but I will leave all of the product information up for those who are interested.

Follow Ups: