Re: Re: Low brass history as seen by B&H-Besson

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Klaus on October 05, 2002 at 12:51:05:

In Reply to: Re: Low brass history as seen by B&H-Besson posted by Snoop on October 05, 2002 at 11:33:19:

Little snotty Snoop

How do you dare to use my name, when you do not dare to tell us your own?

You are a sad sample of a person only taught to read the black, calculate the black, and play the black. Never to think about background, never to think historically, never to see cultural and technical phenomena as stations on interwoven threads of musical development. Never to see the plenitude of other important human issues, that should form the basis for an aspiring musician.

I know enough of ethology to understand you and your lowlikes. But come on and surprise me:

If you ever wrote any musical material, composition or arrangement, that is worthwhile at all, I will host it on my sites, if you can come up with it in a readable form. But you will have to come up with your name and full identity in a way, that I determine.

Activities from a friendly contributor have made another rat of your sort pipe down considerably on this board. You will be turned in to Yahoo authorities as will all offenders be turned in to their ISP suppliers.

Not that I am against freedom of speech. When educated grown up people communicate, then uneducated kids are welcome to listen. Only if they make noise, they will be asked to play in their sandpit in the garden.

And little snotty snoop: Please remember, that rats like you are not hurting me the least; you are just undermining your own futures.

Klaus

Follow Ups: