FS: Conn 32J Naked Lady BBb 1928

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Recordaphonix on October 26, 2002 at 19:07:41:

Funky but playable. Should have valves regulated. All valves and slides move except one side of 1st valve slide (the other side is OK since penetrating oil travelled the whole length of the slide easily there). Painted silver on front, but that comes off fairly easily (I tried with just nail polish remover and got good results). No severe sharp dents: lots of wrinkles, and "cellulite". 3v, Removeable Recording bell (I think it's 22" or 24"). Plays as-is, tho I'm a sax/trumpet guy not a tubist. Orig lacquer, what's left of it. Whole back of it has very nice copper color...reddish. Have many pix, for SERIOUS buyer who thinks s/he will actually be sending the pittance of only $499 + shipping. Note: I'm in Honolulu, and shipping may be costly....I've never shipped a tuba, but I think it will fit in 2 separate boxes at a do-able Priority Mail rate. However, doing that would not have much room for padding. So any interest should be from someone who would be willing and able to decide how you want me to ship this instrument. My email is: musiciansale(AT)yahoo.com Please don't post, as I will probably forget where I even put this ad...I'm a saxplayer, remember. Thank you very much.

Follow Ups: