Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Horovitz Concerto

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by What is the deal? on October 07, 2003 at 16:55:18:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Horovitz Concerto posted by K on October 07, 2003 at 15:43:54:

The thing is, there is something called politeness when someone asks a general question. How do you know that they don't have the resources to find it themselves with all the junk and false info on the internet. It is the common practice on this list to shoot everyone down even when they are polite. So i invite you and even dare you to be a nice person. You will see the change it makes with people.I don't read off this list to get shot down and insulted from people. That isn't why people come on here and ask questions, yet that is what everyone does to someone and they gang up on them. How inviting is that to someone, say if it's their first time posting? You think they will do it again or read anything on here or tell their friends to come here? No they won't. Then that person tells their friends and so on and so forth. So I suggest people on this board get an attitude check, because I am merely trying to get an answer to a few questions that I was interested in. So maybe next time you and all the other so called "people" will think before they post and think how they would feel if they were the ones getting talked to like that. It's not fun. "Treat people as you would like to be treated"

And by the way I put my name and my address, so it wasn't from a false one you can't get a hold of. Thanks for playing. My name is Ryan and my address is ContraEuph(AT)hotmail.com. Thanks

Ryan

Follow Ups: