Re: Re: Re: Tuba player in Iraq?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jeff on October 27, 2003 at 21:34:47:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Tuba player in Iraq? posted by Chuck Jackson on October 27, 2003 at 18:48:15:

Thanks, Chuck. I am really well and enjoying currently hurricane free Fort Story. I suspect I'll pass on through in a couple of years on my way back to someplace with more swampy weather and a greater penchant to travel to exotic locations (again!, and again!, and again!) Glad to hear that Dave tied the knot. I heard he went local (as did I in Berlin). There's something to be said about in-laws that can drive to Bavaria if you need parts or anything.

There is a lot of commonality (sp?) in where many Army Bands serve these days and Dave has indeed hit many of them. He was no doubt likely to be in any said pics, but not with a 1AD patch on unless something drastically changed. When I left last year I was replaced by a couple of guys buffing up the section to four, all of them fairly young (except for Ralph).

Hope you are well and enjoying the fall

Jeff

Wait a minute, did I just call somebody else young? Where have the last sixteen years gone!!

Follow Ups: