Re: Orchestral excerpt question

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brian Frederiksen on October 30, 2003 at 17:48:36:

In Reply to: Orchestral excerpt question posted by Ralph on October 30, 2003 at 17:26:03:

Gordon Cherry put out this CD ROM of public domain full orchestra parts, a steal at $89. I sell them at www.windsongpress.com.

For those of you that have bought this, another update is available for free. If you did not receive an email about this, let me know.

This is the second update this year, as more are being sold, Gordon is putting more into this. Some things, such as The Planets just became public domain and was added the last update. The latest update has Bizet's Carmen, Bruckner 9, Borodin 1, Faure Requium, Grieg Peer Gynt, RK Tsar Sultan, Rossini Semarade and Italian in Algers, Smetena Bartered Bride, Tchaikowski 4 & March Slave, Verdi McBeth, finally Wagner Valkyre, Gotterdammerung and Sigfried. All low brass parts including bass trumpet.

Don't know how many pages he's up to, maybe 8000+. Personally I don't use my except books very much since I got this. A bargain at $89, even a better bargain with his free updates.

Follow Ups: