Re: Finale 2001

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cliff on September 03, 2001 at 08:50:04:

In Reply to: Finale 2001 posted by Art on September 02, 2001 at 13:50:39:

Have you tried to call Coda? They could tell you the serial # if you registered with them (I would think). I've used Finale (Windows version) a long time. Version 2.2 or something like that. And I have bought every upgrade as they have come out except for 98. 2002 will be ready soon (or now, I'm not sure). I have used it on both Mac and Windows platforms. I have gone to seminars on Encore, Sibelius etc. and haved played with all of them. I think the disagreements of Sibelius vs Finale are very similiar to the ones of BBb vs. CC. Alot of this stuff is based on personal experience. Because I most comfortable with BBb tubas and Finale, I doubt I'll be switching. But if my experience was with Sibelius and CC tubas, I wouldn't be switching fromn those thing either. BTW, Finale 2oo1's interface is more like Sibelius, but it still allows you the ability to fine-tune things, so it almost the best of both worlds. Yuo can make quick, not perfect music, or you can spend the time and adjust every aspect of everything. Just my opinion, and probably a not-too-informed one at thay

CLiff

Follow Ups: