Re: Re: Re: Finale Question

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Klaus on September 16, 2001 at 16:00:59:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Finale Question posted by Tom B. on September 16, 2001 at 14:56:05:

A fellow boarder has sent me some of his tuba duet arrangement in paper as well as in NotePad file formats.

None of the problems mentioned in your first posting were apparent despite the fact that this poster and I are working om different platforms.

From the facts of your second posting I will have to stand by my original assesment of a printer driver problem.

My abilities as an arranger and as an engraver might be limited. Still I have exposed them to public judgement through the link below, where the file format however is .pdf, due to a wish for general public accessability. No problem of a tech nature, as the reader is downloadable for free. An onsite link will help you out. One slight advise: let the 5-tet version of the Helicon Schottische wait for an impending upgrade. No time horizon is provided, as I fiercely claim the privilege of a retired person: to be a slow worker.

Despite the above disclaimers I will maintain my opinion, that the Finale application is the only one relevant for pro engraving. Quirks, quarks, or anything. It allows you to work around just about any problem.

Klaus

Follow Ups: