Re: Re: My Mouthpiece; Requested by Klaus

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Volker on September 09, 2002 at 07:16:39:

In Reply to: Re: My Mouthpiece; Requested by Klaus posted by olituba on September 09, 2002 at 06:25:22:

Some time ago I coincidently got an "exotic" triple-rim mp, since it came with a tuba I bought. I found this mp phantastic in every aspect, versatility, quality, precision, finish, etc. etc.
I was so enthusiastic about it, so that I investigated and found the European mfg company.
They are small but excellent in craftmanship and ethic mind in the way to find the individually best solution for the dedicated musician, thus working together with some famous tubists.
Besides their unique multiple rim mps (one cup with various sized optional thread-on rims), they are also ready to work in accordance to any specifications you would give them in order to make a custom mp or mp series.
I am planning to found a collaboration with Lee Stofer on this subject, so please contact him for further details via tubameister1(AT)juno.com
The mutual target is to provide something special besides the usual standard mps you can get anywhere.
Maybe you can get a wonderful team partner for manufacturing your extraordinary mp design
at reasonable labor costs to the benefits of all interested tubists and those who are engaged in the supply project.

Follow Ups: