Conn Background Brass pages

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Klaus on September 18, 2002 at 08:55:16:

As the Alex thread had me learning how to upload files, I could just as well upload my scans of the Background Brass pages from a Conn catalogue, that most likely is from the late sixties.

The first one should appear above these lines, the second one in the following posting.

As the text hardly is readable, you can download a .pdf file with both pages from the link given below. You will have to subscribe to an open Yahoo group, as this is the cheapest way of distribution.

There is a technicality here, that I have not mastered yet: The Conn pages are in landscape format, but at least with my set up of browser and Acrobat Reader plug-in the file pops up on the screen in portrait format. I have not found a way to rotate the pages from the browser window Acrobat tools. (I am extremely willing to let me enlighten on this problem).

A solution available would be to download the file by clicking the floppy symbol and then open it in Acrobat Reader, where you easily can rotate the file counter-clock-wise.

Klaus

Follow Ups: