B&S tuba pages from a 1985 catalogue

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Klaus on September 20, 2002 at 10:28:21:

My 1985 B&S catalogue has been read and used very much, yet it still can be scanned with fair results.

The F models are represented on 2 pages. The CC and BBb models have one page each.

For me much of the fun in reading catalogues is to watch technical details. That is why I have made the scans in a higher resolution than usual for net files. Hence the filesize of a bit over 2600 K.

As with the other old catalogue pages from me, Conn and Alexander so far, you will have to sign up to an open, non-posting Yahoo group, as this is the cheapest way of distribution.

As these pages merely are scans, I can not take any responsibility for which models the respective makers have chosen to illustrate. I bring all the illustrations given for each category.

So when a poster here wondered, where the 20K fitted in on the Conn pages, then I can not enter any discussions, why Conn only let that model be represented by text and specifications.

The next 3-page file to come will be about the F, Eb, and BBb Weltklang 2nd line models from the B&S factory. They have been stencilled under diverse names also on the US market. In my country they were known as "Forza", a name owned by I. K. Gottfried of Copenhagen

Klaus

Follow Ups: