Re: Re: Trio for 3 euphs or 2 euphs/low woods

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Klaus on September 25, 2002 at 18:24:45:

In Reply to: Re: Trio for 3 euphs or 2 euphs/low woods posted by Alan Herold on September 25, 2002 at 17:39:45:

Sadly. more or less, you are right!

Equally sadly, it has overly been demonstrated that my quite high profile "membership" of this fine and unlimitedly valuable board has led to some attacks from some existences not worthy the title of human beings.

Hence I have resorted to defending my more or less creative outputs by demanding, that those wanting to use my files as a minimum present me with a traceable identity.

I basically do my arrangements and also my few compositions for the joy of myself. When I offer them to the public for free, I reserve the right for myself to be aware of which persons, that want to take the benefit of my modest offerings.

As lately as a few hours ago I allowed a person, pretty well known in British brass band circles, to enter the group in question. His "kind" response was a clear indication, that he wanted to exploit my arrangement of the Helicon Schottische for his own commercial purposes.

I do not consider myself generous, but the way my pension as a retired civil servant of the state of Denmark is organised implies, that of every DKr. 100.00, that I might earn by the residues of my trade capabilities, Dkr. 93.00 will have to be returned to the coffers of my profoundly respected state.

As this fine state of mine saved me financially, when my health broke down over 2 decades before my planned retirement, I have not even the slightest ressentiment towards this regulation of my income. Only the fiscal authorities and I have a tacit agreement, that it is not worth the paperwork, that I have any extra income at all. So whatever I might be able to do, is done for free.

Yet the rosy, the majority, and the less rosy, the very nasty minority, of my online experiences have taught be to strive to know exactly, who I am communicating with.

So if your urge to have access to my arrangement is not large enough to reveal you0r identity towards me, then I can only say: Sad for you!

Klaus

Follow Ups: