Re: Re: Re: Re: Now, that's sad...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Howling Patriot on September 28, 2002 at 15:10:56:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Now, that's sad... posted by what's so sad? on September 27, 2002 at 12:38:35:

"Mouthpiece" eh? Not such a clever choice of words...

You know, your ancestors, not too long ago (probably 5 generations or so) were kissing the soil of this country when they arrived from whatever cesspool they inhabited before they got here. It never ceases to amaze me how soon we forget why our relatives came here in the first place. I'm sure they're spinning in their graves like rottisserie chicken at boston market to hear you bite the hand that feeds you.

You libs need to remember that just because someone is proud of where they live and the opportunities afforded TO THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO WORK FOR IT, does not a lock-step "mouthpiece" make.

Your comment about the media being a mouthpiece for patriotism is also absurd. They are slaves to the Hollywood whores who for some reason think that average think-for-yourself Americans give a crap about the political opinins of Ed Asner and Bahbwa Streisand.

If the US is such an embarrasment for you, please leave your name, number and destination of choice and I'd be happy to supply you with a passport and one-way ticket...

Swallow That...

Follow Ups: