Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Making a living (and paying loans)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bill Nazzaro on September 23, 2003 at 15:28:24:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Making a living (and paying loans) posted by Long-time GOP on September 23, 2003 at 14:52:50:

Joe,

I am Short-time Democrat. I have no problem bringing party politics into the discussion. It's the stupid party politics I can't stand.

"YOu stupid man, you are the type that makes the Republican party look bad."

No, the (national) Republican party looks bad on its own.

"b.t.w.....would you suggest that demos are the ones who advocate borrowing and spending with no confidence of future ability to pay? "

I'm not sure what this means. Is it sarcastic or serious? I can't tell.
Politicians generally spend whatever they can get their hands on, regardless of party. Then both parties say they hate "pork." It's only pork when it is not going to their districts.

And we are going to be able to pay the debt. We will just have to raise taxes or cut services. Or a combination of the two. I don't think the past 23 years have made the US insolvent.

Oh yes, and Joe, I always like reading about politics. It's the lies about each side I can't stand. Democrats eat babies! Republicans are all rich and hate black people. The Green party is made up of commies! George Bush is destroying this country.

Okay, that last one is true :)

Follow Ups: