Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: auditions and BAT's

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joe Baker on April 25, 2003 at 13:19:55:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: auditions and BAT's posted by Jim L on April 25, 2003 at 12:56:42:

My choice of using Midwest is another personal OPINION, which I believe I'm entitled to have.

Yeah, and in my opinion, my neighbor's wife is ugly. It's just my opinion, which I'm entitled to have; but good manners dictate that some opinions not be shared. This is particularly the case when they unfairly paint a large number of people with such a broad brush. When you slap a group of people in the face, and one of them reacts (pretty calmly, it seems to me), you've got a HELL of a lot of nerve telling him to 'relax'. For crying out loud, do you have ANY personal skills?!?

I didn't have much concept except for written dymanics until I got to college.

I gotta tell you, this made me laugh. What makes you so certain that students ANYWHERE are taught "much concept except for written dynamics" before college, when your only high school experience was in the midwest? Not only are your personal skills weak, so are your logic skills.

But don't let these comments bother you. Relax, you'll give yourself a heart attack by the time you're 30.

Joe Baker, who is old enough to know that when you throw around fighting words you better be ready to duck.

Follow Ups: