Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: suggested guidelines

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by To Circus Man on April 30, 2003 at 13:59:53:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: suggested guidelines posted by circus man on April 30, 2003 at 12:19:36:

Hey circus man...here's where the problem with that lies. I really wouldn't want to involve my school or my instructor (you're assuming I'm in college) since they have nothing to do with my comments, especially with how rude my post was. These are my comments and mine alone (although many agree with me). Since we all know you're out of school and no one holds you accountable for your comments, what do you have to lose? That everyone can tell your daughter what an ass you are? Second of all, I'm not asking to compete with you, I'm asking for you to show me what gives you the right to say this stuff. It irks me that someone of your age/experience berates the younger people on this BBS for asking "dumb" questions. Sure they can be dumb questions to us older folk, but these are all natural questions to the beginner and the aspiring student. If you are the great wise man you project yourself to be, put your money where your mouth is, post a soundclip and lets see what YOUR scales are doing for you. People generally don't rip on quality (some might to be jerks) but generally not.

Follow Ups: