Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: suggested guidelines

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by circus man on April 30, 2003 at 12:19:36:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: suggested guidelines posted by I agree on April 30, 2003 at 10:51:32:

Dear 66.153.48.27 (You really might consider buying a computer.),

Send me an email. Include your name and where you go to school. Supply me with an email address of someone (if you, that's fine) who will post a sound clip on their webspace and supply me with a link. The email server you supply needs to be a PAID FOR email address that will accept large files.

I will expect you (since you have the webspace and know-how - or a friend with the webspace and the know-how) to post YOUR sound clip directly under mine with your NAME, SCHOOL, EMAIL ADDRESS, and INSTRUCTOR.

Once done, all of the other anonymous twerps (similar to yourself) can critique BOTH of our clips (just like they tore into Russ Dickman's generous posting of clips awhile back.)

My clip is ready. Is yours?

(You've already reinforced my point. When posters care to discuss or offer MUSIC instead of equipment b.s.-chat, they are torn to pieces and accused of being arrogant, so therefore no one ever dares post sound clips.)

' ready with a clip,

circus man

Follow Ups: