Re: Re: Re: dark rim around mouth still

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by James McNeil on December 25, 2001 at 21:28:52:

In Reply to: Re: Re: dark rim around mouth still posted by Tracy on December 25, 2001 at 12:06:13:

There was someone in my section with the same predicament a few years back. She took supplements, and found out they didn't work as well as eating a few more servings of meat (AT) dinner. Though red meats (steak, beef burgers) have the most protein, fish, poultry and pork are probably a better choice because eating more beef can clog your arteries (which I'm sure you heard 1,000,000, being in high school). I recommend trying the supplements, but if they don't work too well, stick to a more meat diet. Oh by the by, your problem probably is sickle-cell enema. I would see your doctor and maybe get a blood test, if you have the time.

James "who consumes more calories, fat, and proteins from beef than he should" McNeil

PS: The extra protein in your blood should allow you to blow a longer note, and have more stemmata while exercising and playing, because the protein is what keeps Oxygen in your blood.

Follow Ups: