Re: Re: I envy all of you

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Andy Weldon on February 05, 2003 at 22:36:24:

In Reply to: Re: I envy all of you posted by understands on February 05, 2003 at 21:53:59:

Before anyone lashes out at me, I am a college student. Far from professional. I posted the mouthpiece question to get feedback, from professionals, on what is prefered to be the best combination. The fact that I have a large mouthpiece that I like was simply to state what I had now so that those responding to my question had some idea of where I am now. I don't believe that a certain mouthpiece can solve all problems, nor do I believe that it means nothing. There is a delicate balence between all factors including the ear, the brain and the heart, kenistetic ability of the player, and yes, even the horn and mouthpiece. I post this only in an attempt to defend myself in the company of such great players. I am only here for input. In that regard, I hope that all further conversations that I encounter on this network are stated in a professional manner, and we do not attempt to lash out at other tubists.

Andy Weldon

"Enjoy the time you have."

Follow Ups: