Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When things seem to "fall" apart

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ZNC on February 11, 2003 at 14:34:12:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When things seem to "fall" apart posted by Bill on February 11, 2003 at 10:07:29:

I think you have your facts mixed up a little bit. Letting the government(read: lawyers) decide anything is a bad thing! I think you need to redefine "capitalism" the right to sue is in no way contingent on capitalism. Tort reform is one of the few laws that does need to be made. Especially or people who feel the need to sue gun mfg. for instance becasue someone they know was killed with a gun. Its those wonderful "capitalist" lawyers who drive the costs of Medical Care, Insurance, and most other things through the roof, because people can't settle their problems on their own. We have since the '60s gradually raised children to become more "feminized". This is evident through the introduction of drugs such as Ridilin when boys show the first signs of masculinity. Sometimes I think problems would be better solved by good old fashioned street fight. But then again someone would complain about that. Most people need to realize that a lawyers greatest advesary is his CLIENT!
ZNC

Follow Ups: