Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Polite tuba testing.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zac on July 17, 2001 at 15:39:37:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Polite tuba testing. posted by Bouncer on July 17, 2001 at 10:58:47:

Well I can see many of you don't work retail....if this so called valued customer comes in and damages my horns without any regard for other people's property then I don't want that person for a customer. No not every person who walks into a store does this but there are some. And exactly what insurance policy covers the mistreatment of instruments because I would love to look into that. So if all you insurance salesmen could tell me I would really appreciate that. I have played many peoples horns and I have yet to damage them. So this accidents happens routine does not sit well with me. I don't want to come off hostile but sometimes the customer is not always right. Sometimes the customer breaks merchandise, sometimes the customer doesn't treat instruments the way they should because they are not thiers. I know this because I work in a music store and see this behavior come in and out of the store, mostly with the kids, but also with adults.

Maybe this is just a sensitive spot with me..
Z

Follow Ups: