Re: prvate study in the Dallas/Oklahoma area

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve Dedman on July 19, 2001 at 00:47:54:

In Reply to: prvate study in the Dallas/Oklahoma area posted by mg on July 18, 2001 at 20:46:16:

I'm assuming that since you're not particular about Dallas or OKC that you are somewhere in between. Ardmore, maybe? Or Duncan?

The suggestion re: Don Little is a good one. He has had a great reputation for many years, and I don't think that you could miss with him.

Another possibility is Ted Cox of the OKC Phil and OU. Ted started at OU right after I was there, and from what I can tell has built a very respectable studio from literally nothing. You might search the archives for Jobey Wilson's e-mail, since he HAS studied with Ted. (Although I suspect he will turn up pretty soon...)

Another option, if you are close enough and so desire, is Bernie Guzik in Tulsa. I was in college with several of his former students, and all were very solid all-state level players.

Matt Good and Ed Jones in the DFW area have very good reps, but I have no direct experience with either gentleman.

There is also a gentleman named Rob Reck who is (I believe) at Southeastern in Durant, but I have no other information there, either.

Steve

Follow Ups: