Re: Re: prvate study in the Dallas/Oklahoma area

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jobey's here... on July 19, 2001 at 11:30:06:

In Reply to: Re: prvate study in the Dallas/Oklahoma area posted by Steve Dedman on July 19, 2001 at 00:47:54:

Hi Steve,
How did you ever guess I'd jump in on this one??? I just played for Ted on Tuesday for the first time since moving to Boston...decided to take a little vacation back to sweet (but damn hot!!!) Oklahoma. I studied with Ted Cox during my undergrad at OU. I have always had the highest respect for him, but only now, after studying with one of the legends (Chester) for two years and maturing greatly as a musician, can I truly realize how incredible of a musician, teacher, and tubist Ted really is. WORLD CLASS...HANDS DOWN!!! I can't even begin to tell you how much fun we had Tuesday. MG, if you can make it up to Oklahoma City, I STRONGLY suggest you have atleast a few lessons with Ted. I have worked with Matt Good a few times...he's absolutely amazing. Probably the most musical tubist around today. I will never forget hearing him play down Rochut's by the pond in Aspen in 1997...most beautiful tuba playing I have EVER heard. I have never worked Don Little, but have heard many great things about him. Feel free to e-mail me privately with any more questions.
-Jobey Wilson

Follow Ups: