Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Willson 3050 vs. B&S PT6

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jay Bertolet on June 03, 2000 at 09:38:55:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Willson 3050 vs. B&S PT6 posted by Gaz on June 03, 2000 at 08:30:26:

One of the greatest assets of this forum is the airing of differing viewpoints. The smart reader will listen to all points of view and try to ascertain a truth that is relevant to his/her situation. A perfect example of this is your comments about the Rudy and the Nirschl York Copy. Ironically, I've played on a Rudy 4/4 since college (and I just love it) but I recently purchased a Nirschl York Copy because of its ease of playing. While your experience has been hard work for the Rudy (I concur) and hard work for the Nirschl, my experience with the Nirschl is exactly the opposite of yours.

I urge all readers to learn from the viewpoints expressed here rather than get into shouting matches over who's reality is more valid. I personally find such discrepancies of opinion fascinating and very enlightening. This is the stuff that represents the best of what such a forum has to offer us.

My opinion for what its worth...

Follow Ups: