Re: Re: Re: Re: Performance Major and Marching Band?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MBD on November 14, 1999 at 12:17:50:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Performance Major and Marching Band? posted by Bryan on November 14, 1999 at 04:27:20:

Par for the course I guess. You guys can say whatever you like about whatever you choose and if anybody doesn't agree with you, the they are not up to your standards. If you down me and what I do, expect to get it back in spades. Don't think that the chip on my shoulder is because i'm a bad BD, it's there because I am naturally a bastard, and i'm irritated. I thought this was an open forum for the exchange of ideas. I'm just giving you a few of mine. To all of the pro marching band posters, I say bravo. It's good to know that not everyone out there is out to destroy it. To the rest of you, I am not alone in my contemt of your holier-than-thou attitude. If you know so damn much then why is it that the philisophical posts like "life in tubadoom" or "Performance Major and Marching Band" draw so many posts, while questions that actually require knowledge often go unanswered or left up to Joe S. or Jay.B.?
Maybe i'm rambling, but you touchy-feely, "you must be incompetent if your opinion differs from ours or if you get pissed off and speak your mind" people really make me laugh. Your always ready to give your critique of this or that or him or her. But i find that the most critical people are the ones with no track record of their own (in college or just out) or washed up (retired, fired or burned out)
Why don't you guys go pop in your newest tuba CD, write a review of it, then shove it!

Follow Ups: