Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Manhattan School of Music ?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Doe on September 30, 2000 at 16:15:54:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Manhattan School of Music ? posted by Jay Bertolet on September 30, 2000 at 14:52:16:

I don't understand what the problem is with posting anonymously (sp?). Somebody wanted to know the cold facts about Manhattan and then this poster gave the kid his honest opinion. If I was going to post negative things about a well-known professional I would go anonymous too. I'm positive that if this anonymous guy posted positive things about Toby Hanks there would be no questions asked about his credibility. No professional tubist, musician otherwise, is perfect there will be things wrong with him and when someone asks unbiased facts about a school the pros AND cons should be weighed. This doesn't mean you can blast the professor in question, but there's nothing wrong in bringing up whether Mr. Hanks has time to teach at all these schools. Granted it probably should have been replied to privately, as to not hurt anyone's feelings that feels otherwise. I just don't think we should rip apart people's credibility that don't have 100% positive feelings about something. It's OKAY to disagree, that's what the list is for, right?

Follow Ups: