Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New York Phil on PBS

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Andy Smith on September 24, 2001 at 17:03:31:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: New York Phil on PBS posted by ready to bust out with obscenities at you all (not just Andy) on September 23, 2001 at 22:10:38:

I really think that this bashing of all of us who commented on the rumor is really got to stop. I understand that rumors aren't necessarily true, but I was under the impression before reading this list that what I heard was true. When someone asked if anyone else had heard this rumor, I responded. I didn't mean to make light of Mr. Deck's problems, as I don't wish this kind of problem on anyone that I know or may not know.

But to respond with some of the stuff that has been thrown at us is as equally absurd. It's almost as absurd to do it without posting your name on it. Just goes to show you the kind of person who would type this stuff.

I am sorry if anything I said offended anyone on this list, including Mr. Deck. I have nothing but respect for Warren and I hope that he gets over his problems with everything. However, what I said didn't call for these responses. I always post my name on everything (except for that one question, but I did make it known who I was) and feel that if someone wants to voice their opinion in the manner that this person did, you should have the guts to put your name where your words are.

Sincerely,

Andy Smith
Bassdi(AT)aol.com
Tubist at Ithaca College

Follow Ups: