Re: Re: Re: Re: Tubists and women

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Volker on September 05, 2002 at 05:57:05:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Tubists and women posted by my view... on September 04, 2002 at 19:21:52:

Lisa,
I complete respect and appreciate your personal attitude and motivation, and in this case I don't see any lack of feminity and attraction. However, the European way of life and culture is not that different from yours from my point of view. Thus, we could experience countless ridiculous perversions of female nature talents in the name of over-emancipation lately. I vote for a normal women's emanicipation, and I admire it's East European way: Women still dress up and look like women, in spite of working in some traditional "male jobs" like engineers etc.
In Middle Europe, if you see a young couple on the street from the rear, you sometimes have to puzzle who is who because of similar dress and hair style; or you can "admire"
the female German box champion on TV for example. From nature history development, men's testosterone provides hunting, fighting, and sometimes regretfully also negative aggressions, whereas women's nature incorporate giving life and care - rather than damage. Vive la difference, because that's what creates attraction between the 2 sexes. As far as I know, even in most case of homo-sexual couples either part plays a completely controversal role.
So, peace, Lisa!
Cheers, Volker

Follow Ups: