Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Becoming a professional

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Proctor on September 03, 2003 at 23:42:15:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Becoming a professional posted by real answ. still LOL on September 03, 2003 at 22:45:08:

I won't waste time saying that the gentlemen you mentioned had nothing to do with what I said (since you missed that point originally). The real humour lies in the fact you don't know what your talking about. Read the Arnold Jacobs biography to get the joke. Or perhaps, re-read my original post. We know you can post a link to a picture, so I'm assuming you can read.
P.S. - Do you think that Jake wasted his time at the Curtis Institute (danger - sarcasm approaching)? Perhap that didn't have anything to with his playing career. He couldn't have actually made and real contacts there (perish the thought). I guess guys like Reiner and Stowkowski were just hacks when they invited him (sans audition) to play in their orchestras.
Oops! I keep forgetting you how altruistic you are in wanting to help a confused parent with their predicament. I mean, its not like you WANT an arguement for your own amusement. That would be unethical.
Sorry folks for my participation in this mindless debate. I'm done now.

Follow Ups: