Re: What should i do?!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jacob on January 08, 2004 at 20:09:20:

In Reply to: What should i do?! posted by Jacob on January 08, 2004 at 08:43:25:

thanks for all the input guys, its all soaking in.

If I were in my top for all region, I would most likely be able to make state,I don't like stating that as I dont' like cockiness in any form. but I know my director is expecting me to, Im expecting me to and so is everyone else who knos me and my abilities.

I have given ALOT to this regions, ever since the events of this summer, i've given 150% in band, in everyway I was doing over a hr a day my time during school practice regions, then more time after school.

Now im in soccer, and a different schedule(new semester) and I could put in bout 30minutes a day plus some afterschool before soccer, but I cant' evn play my hron now that my lip is busted.

From my understanding by next saturday my lip should be back to where it was before w/o penaling me, the only problem is "If" I got another pop next week in practice at any time really that would put me out of all state instantly, and most likely regions.

Im having a hard tiem deciding to talk to the coach, I jsut think he will take it as a sign of weakness, wussy, and no committment. espeically since the only other person in soccer and band would just be happy to make it, shes goig to goto all the practices which makes me look even worse.

I still dont' know what to do :-/ I dont' want to quit something half way in, and as far as not making regiosn one year, well im a junior i don't have much time left.

Thanks for the help guys,

Jacob

Follow Ups: